PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION
System Of Treatment of the compressed air, to reduce the costs of production on the Painting Lines
– Save up to 35% of the compressed air during the paint application.
– To save between 10 and 35% of volumes of paint (after paints and applications).
– Decrease Over-jets, and therefore, the particles of FME which minimizes the filter changes, in the case of use. Dry filter or the treatment of sludge, the purchase of flocculants, antifoam etc. … in the case of paint booth at Rideau of water
– to optimize the time of application of the paint, which improves the productivity of the automatic application of the lines.
-Facilitate the application settings.
– To improve the quality” of the application of paint, without “secondary effect” and lower the % of waste, including for paints charged with Paillettes For example (e.g., aluminum) or other (see page 5). – To reduce the quantities of VOCS rejected for your painting lines.
– Facilitate the application of U.V. varnish with % of solid content.
AIRMATIC system is installed on your existing lines, equipped with jets of electrostatic air or normal, and on “electrostatic bowls”, without substantial modification, and consists of a filter end, a heater air, in order to compensate for the loss of 5 to 10 ° C, at the output of the gums due to the expansion of the compressed air. and a system of ionization to homogenize the speed of the air in the air pipes to die and the atomisation of the fan, which eliminates a part of the disturbances, related to the speed of the air the differences in the cone to apply the paint and thus avoid more-spray (see diagram of operation).
AIRMATIC the system is also installed on the lines of the application of the paint, or on the facilities of robotic applications or manual. To enable our customers to validate the interest of airmatic regulation, we propose you to rent the system for a period of one month. 80% of the value of this rental is deducted from the amount in the event of a purchase.
PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION
Without cruise control AIRMATIC
With AIRMATIC regulation, without changing the initial settings, the air is more stable, paint spraying is wider and more homogeneous.
For the first phase, with cruise control AIRMATIC, you must reduce the air pressure of the Horn of 15 to 20%, then there is no more paint on the part!
For the second phase, with cruise control AIRMATIC, you must reduce the pressure of the air, of atomization and flow or the pressure of the painting.
Installation for 8 sprays pistols with an air and a fan of air of atomization: Installation of an automatic shutdown of the compressed air ATEX Zone paint.
AIRMATIC Diagram: 6 spray guns
UNITE OF FILTRATION IN THE CABINET
Filters 1 and 3 are excellent particle filters of high quality in accordance with the ISO Standard 8573 1
Filter 2 filter is a special patented unit of chemical filtration and physical, which is fundamental to ensure the good functioning of the Airmatic system.
The filtration unit installed on the regulation Airmatic does not eliminate the water; it is necessary that the air is dry and the level at maximum of oiled 1.2.1 Class according to the standard ISO 8573.
THE UNIT OF HEATING AND IONIZATION IN THE MAIN CABINET
1) The system is equipped with a heating device of the compressed air, with a temperature sensor, a control of the heating device and a temperature indicator Digital.
2) from the remote control of generators high frequency.
Each “air” (pipe of horn and the atomization) is treated individually for more efficiency.
Each channel of air passes through an EMP which ionizes the air. The generator high frequency (12 000 volts) to ionize the air EMP cabinets must be installed as close as possible to the rifles. The installation on the roof of the cab is the most appropriate.
Each cabinet ionizes EMP 4 tunes, that is to say 2 spray guns with 2 tunes (Horn and the atomization) or 4 spray guns with air 1.
The optimal length to ensure the good functioning of the AIRMATIC
Pour ionisation et haute tension câbles :
Ils doivent avoir une longueur maximale de 16 mètres ; Contactez-nous pour des longueurs plus grandes. Quelles que soient les circonstances, ne jamais couper ce câble pour raccourcir ou l’allonger.
La distance idéale entre le PEM et les pistolets de pulvérisation doit être comprise entre 2 et 10 mètres sans perte de performance, avec un maximum de 15 mètres ; dans ce cas l’installation est à faire valider par des tests supplémentaires.
Le Cabinet à l’EMP version ATEX
Ajout possible d’une unité de refroidissement de l’air comprimé.
Possibilité d’installer 8 pistolets de pulvérisation (à l’air 2) dans la version standard EMP) sur la même armoire principale, et exceptionnellement 10 20 (EMP), selon les débits des pistolets de pulvérisation.